Energy Saving Agreements, Gas Equipment Agreement & Precision Tune-Up AgreementWinter Park, FL, Orlando, FL, College Park, FL, Casselberry, FL, Winter Springs, FL & Altamonte Springs, FL
Energy Saving Agreements For Your EquipmentOrlando, College Park, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Longwood & Winter Springs, FL
Your cooling system runs about 1,600 hours per year. That’s over 83 days! To put this “run time” into perspective, a car driven for 83 days at 55 miles per hour would travel 88,000 miles.
Obviously, no one would consider such a journey without arranging for oil changes, lubrication, and routine tune-ups along the way to assure the efficiency, safety, and reliability of the vehicle. The parallel between the car and cooling system is this:
Your cooling system serves you more hours than your car and, like your car, needs routine tune-ups to operate efficiently, safely, and reliably throughout its design life.
Our unique Energy Savings Agreement / Precision Tune-up is so effective it could reduce your summer cooling bill by more than 37%.
It could also prevent a major and untimely system breakdown. Our highly trained, EPA Certified, Precision Tune-up Specialist will thoroughly clean, adjust, and test your cooling system. In all, 20 critical points are covered and corrective action is taken.
We are offering this 20-point Precision Tune-up & Professional Cleaning for the price of only $89.95. Since your cooling system will be running another 1,600 hours this year, contact us today to schedule a convenient time to have it brought back up to factory specifications.
Order Energy Savings Agreement online and save 10%
Don’t settle for some cheap “clean & check”. Our service is so thorough, it may take up two hours to complete.
20 Point Precision Tune-Up
- Monitor refrigerant pressures to ensure efficiencies
- Test starting capabilities
- Oil fan motors where applicable
- Check blower components and belts
- Monitor voltage / amperage
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate moving parts where applicable
- Wash filter or replace with owner’s supplied filter
- Measure temperature difference
- Calibrate thermostat if required
- Check and clean condenser coil
- Check capacitors
- Check contactor points
- Brush out electrical cabinet
- Check all caps and valves for seals and/or proper snug fit
- Check / evaluate evaporator coil for buildup
- Flush and vacuum drain line/pan and evaluate drainage
- Check float switch operation
- Clean equipment exterior
- Check final performance and report necessary improvements
Gas Equipment Only
- Test and adjust safety controls
- Perform safety test on heat exchanger
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor gas pressure and adjust gas valves as necessary
- Clean and adjust burner / pilot assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Monitor fan and safety limit controls
Contact us today for Preventive Maintenance Pricing and options.